Total Pageviews

Monday 28 January 2013

Living Arrangements

I live on the 3rd floor of this tower apartment.
     So I know that many of you might be wondering where I am living and staying while I spend this year in Kamulu, Kenya.  Well if you note the above picture you will see the tower apartment that i live in.  I live in the third floor room which comes with a full size bed, a microwave, a refrigerator, a hot plate, a coffee maker, set of dishes, a dresser, sink, toilet and a hot shower.  Suffice to say i feel like i am living the high life while i am here in Kenya.  If you will also note the other pictures you will hopefully get a sense of the size of my room and all the accommodations that come with it.

That is the mosquito net hanging over the bed (tied up)


My toilet with the shower to the left!



















So anyone who might have been concerned with my living situation . . . you can plainly see that i am well taken care of and the Lord has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment